Now there's no need to ever leave the fun! Enjoy primitive camping on-site here at Bundy Hill Offroad. We have select sites available for you and your family at reasonable nightly rates. They'll fill up fast so click and reserve your spot today! Just a heads up, there is a 2 night minimum site reservation on holiday Weekends.
Enjoy a weekend stay at one of Bundy Hill's primitive campsites.
CAMP SITE MAP
- A $20 refundable deposit is required. This will be returned subsequent to your exiting inspection. Guests that check out after 6 PM will receive their deposit in the mail within 7 business days subsequent to exiting inspection.
- No littering, destruction of property, or entering unauthorized buildings (The parks or other guests, if caught you will be asked to leave immediately).
- Campsites should be left clean, neat, and site markers in place.
- No dumping of garbage, oil, fuel, or any other non-biodegradable materials. Ask our staff for the location of appropriate waste containers
- Vehicles must be off the trails by closing. If our rangers have to come find you, there will be a $20.00 charge.
- No trail ready vehicle motors are to be running after 8PM.
- All fires must be kept in designated fire rings, only the burning of wood and paper is allowed, Fire Rings must be free of debris (except ash) Waste and recycling containers are available throughout the park, please use them.
- Notify Ranger station attendant if Porta Johns need to be maintained.
- Abide by the park rules; No horseplay in camping or parking areas.
- Children and dogs not on a leash become property of Bundy Hill Offroad (we’re kidding)!
However, please do not leave children unattended and dogs must be on a leash when out of vehicles.
- Bundy Hill is not responsible for anything that is lost or stolen at any time.
- Generators are allowed but only super quiet generators are allowed to run after 11pm.
Rental rates for any unit of your choice is $200 for 2 hours with a $1000 authorization on a major credit card.
Reservations are required and should be made at least 48 hours before arrival.
Please be advised that when renting one of our rental units we will do a pre-authorize of a $1000 security deposit, in case of damage to the unit. Only Credit Cards are accepted for the deposit. If you choose to use a Bank debit card beware that we only verify funds. Your bank and/ or the processing company may be able to hold those funds up to 30 days.
- ACES (Seats 1)
- HONDA PIONEER (Seats 2)
- Each additional hour(s) is $50
Single Seat or Multi-Person Units Available
Must have valid drivers license to drive rental vehicles.
Helmets must be worn at all times while operating rental units.
TOUR AND RENTAL & SAFETY VIDEOS
UTV SAFETY VIDEO IS A GENERAL SIDE BY SIDE PRESENTATION AND IS NOT INTTENDED TO BE LIMITED TO OUR MAKE OR MODEL
Just for the Family
Or the Whole Group
When booking a tour please try to call ahead 30 minutes prior to arriving.
Tours are $5 per person. Minimum 2 people.
See all the excitement and beautiful scenery at Bundy Hill Offroad. Come as you are and take a tour in one of our Jeeps or U.T.V.s (2 to 6 person capacity) or our Military Transport Truck designed to hold up to 16 people. Our experienced Ranger will take you and your friends for an hour long tour around the park.