9960 E. Chicago Rd. Jerome, MI 49249 517.917.0493
One night - $20
Two nights - $30
Three nights - $40
PARK IS OPEN THIS MONDAY UNTIL 5 PM
Now there's no need to ever leave the fun! Enjoy primitive camping on-site here at Bundy Hill. We have select sites available for you and your family at reasonable nightly rates. They'll fill up fast so call and reserve your spot today!
1. A $20 refundable deposit is required. This will be returned subsequent to your exiting inspection. Guests that check out after 6 PM will receive their deposit in the mail within 7 business days subsequent to exiting inspection.
2. No littering, destruction of property, or entering unauthorized buildings (The parks or other guests, if caught you will be asked to leave immediately).
3. Campsites should be left clean, neat, and site markers in place.
4. No dumping of garbage, oil, fuel, or any other non-biodegradable materials. Ask our staff for the location of appropriate waste containers
5. Vehicles must be off the trails by closing. If our rangers have to come find you, there will be a $20.00 charge.
6. No trail ready vehicle motors are to be running after 8PM.
7. All fires must be kept in designated fire rings, only the burning of wood and paper is allowed, Fire Rings must be free of debris (except ash) Waste and recycling containers are available throughout the park, please use them.
8. Notify Ranger station attendant if Porta Johns need to be maintained.
9. Abide by the park rules; No horseplay in camping or parking areas.
10. Children and dogs not on a leash become property of Bundy Hill Offroad(we’re kidding)!
However, please do not leave children unattended and dogs must be on a leash when out of vehicles.
11. Bundy Hill is not responsible for anything that is lost or stolen at any time.
12. Generators are allowed but only super quiet generators are allowed to run after 11pm.
CAMP SITE MAP
Bundy Hill Recreation, L.L.C. appreciates all of our guests and take extra measures to provide a family friendly place to wheel but even though we do what we can to keep our park safe, please remember you are always riding at your own risk.