The following rules are to be acknowledged and respected by everyone who enters Bundy Hill Off Road Park. By signing a release & waiver of liability, you understand and have agreed to all rules.
*No one under the age of 18 is allowed to check-in-without a parent or legal guardian. You cannot check in someone else's child, this also applies to stepparents, without a notarized, waiver of liability and indemnity consent form. Forms are available at Bundy Hill's registration office, on our Website under RULES.
- No alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, or weapons are allowed on Bundy Hill Off-road Park. No person may be under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs. Coolers will be checked prior to entering the park. Please have trailers and vehicle open and ready for inspection.
- All new participants must check-in at the registration office, (driver/passenger/spectator) and must fill out a current release of liability waiver. Returning Customers, with a Valid Yellow Member Card (within 3 years) may check in at the Ranger Station.
- All minors, (driver/rider/passengers) under age 18, when not accompanied by a parent, must bring signed and notarized minor waiver of liability form with them. Minors (with ID) age 14 years or older will be allowed to operate an ATV’s UTV, or Dirt Bike’s in the Park without a parent present if they have an O.R.V. Safety Certificate.
- Helmets must be worn at all times when ATV/dirt bike is in motion. This includes roads to the parking area. Everyone is required to wear a shirt, appropriate outwear and enclosed foot wear. Helmets are required in ALL UTV’S.
- No double riding on vehicles with manufactures warnings prohibiting more than one rider, such as ATV’s etc. Seat belts must be worn in Side by Side's and 4x4's, a roof or roll bar is required, and a helmet must be worn.
- Please control your Vehicle! Speed limit for everyone is 10 mph in the parking areas and 15 mph on all main and two-way roads
- Parking lot is for parking. No tricks or horse play. Please do not cause commotion or damage to other vehicles. You will be held responsible!
- No blind jumping. Hills may not have a back side. BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS
- Travel only where motorized vehicles are permitted. Don't Blaze New Trails, or ride in the farmers' fields, you are trespassing, and may be prosecuted by the field owner.
- Warning! Avoid Crossing lakes, swamp and mud areas, and large water holes, they may be bottomless.
- No disorderly conduct; no littering; this includes the parking lot as well as the trails. PLEASE RECYCLE ALL PLASTIC CONTAINERS, CARDBOARD & GLASS
- All SUV/4X4's must have at least one tow point (example: tow hook or receiver hitch). Front and rear tow points are mandatory for the harder trails along with a winch and locker.
- All trail equipped vehicles must have a flag. All SUV's must have the following: proper rollover protection (i.e. roll bar, roof) battery tie down, seatbelts for everyone in the vehicle, tow point, trash bag for liquid spills, flag and wristbands. We suggest that with all street legal ORV's/4x4's, follow your State’s requirements for registration and insurance.
- PLEASE CHECK OUR HOURS OF OPERATIONS. They are posted on our Website, social media and google. Gates will close at posted closing time. If you have an issue exiting the premise in time please notify us we will do our best to assist you. Vehicles or machines not thru the gate at closing will be charged $20. Per half hour.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE IN REGARDS TO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES BEING BROUGHT INTO THE PARK! If caught, your member card will be taken, you will be suspended from future visits to Bundy Hill Offroad. Participants that disregard the rules of Bundy Hill Offroad or pose a safety threat to themselves or others will, at a minimum, be ejected from the Park without a refund Bundy Hill's staff, if able, will do their best to offer assistance, but are not required nor should be expected to recover, repair or escort non-emergencies out of the park. Private companies not related to Bundy Hill may be available for vehicle recovery and towing.
There is a fee of $50 (minimum) for recovery with our Heavy Equipment.